Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Banana Bread (eggless)

I am happy for posting this sweet recipe. I have more than one reason for the same.It was my daughter and son-in-law Fifth Wedding Anniversary and my husband's Birthday.We had many happy moments to celebrate being together here. It is a mere coincidence that the happy events like mine and my son's birthday and many important festivals are being celebrated during this stay. It gives me pleasure to share the happy moments and since every celebration naturally marks its significance with the menu  and the preparations made during the special events, I feel this is the best opportunity for a blogger to make use of it . I believe in  mood to do anything. Specially cooking is one which reflects the mood of the person cooking it. So the main ingredient for cooking is happiness. The very fact that  you are cooking for someone makes you happy and that will bring out the dish fantastic in taste even in daily cooking.
This Banana Bread/ cake is yummy. I assisted my daughter in preparing this dish. We followed this site and I am giving the link here.I am posting the picture of our preparation too.


http://www.divinetaste.com/archives/eggless-chocolate-chip-banana-bread/
   

No comments:

Post a Comment