Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

GOLU -2012

Happy Navarathiri to all my blogger friends. I am sure the celebration has begun in all the houses duly receiving  THRIDEVI. I wish she will be pleased with the prayers offered during her stay in the coming eight days and  will confer the wishes desired by her devotees. I am happy to be back in India and perform DEVI
pujai. I like to share the pictures of the Golu here. Thanks to the new Plastic Golu padi which was made available by Giri traders in Secunderabad. Dolls are also from chennai. The Devi Navrathiri is in full swing in all the temples and houses here including Bathukamma celebrations (speciality of Telangana region).

MAHADEVAICHA VIDHMAHE SARVA SAKTHYAICHA DEEMAHI THANNO DEVI PRACHODAYATH.





No comments:

Post a Comment